6 Solid Reasons to sign up to make a booking?
Why do I have to sign up to make a booking?On LikizoLettings.co.ke, register/login is mandatory to send a booking request or make a booking.
There are several important reasons for which we designed it to work this way
- First of all, not wanting to register to make a booking is like wanting to have an Gmail account without a way to identify yourself. And without registration, who will receive confirmation, who will receive invoices, messages or more important cancellation messages?
- Secondly, if you make a reservation and don’t remember the dates, price or other info, how would we check that info in order to assist you?
Communication with host
- Thirdly, how someone who rents is able to get in touch with the owner? Right now the owner details are available after a confirmed booked and only for the user who makes that booking. If you don’t have an account, contact info cannot be shown.
- Another issue is related to payment – how to identify the user who pays? What if he is doing fraud? And these are just some of the issues that would happen without registration.
- Besides the aforementioned, no host will trust a guest who has purposely decided not to have an account. No one will be comfortable to make a payment without having access to the reservation info, payment info and a way to communicate.
- Also, the only way for us to check the communication between the two parties to make sure they are not defaulting our terms and conditions or spamming, and that can happen only if they use the internal message system – which requires registration.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?